The DICTS End User support unit provides an interface between the university system users and DICTS. The quality of service offered is measured by the compliancy to the Service Level Agreements (SLA).
The units mandate is to identify and solve ICT related problems in order to improve business processes within the University.
The following are the Helpdesk support goals;
- Effectively track and respond to user requests
- Improve responsiveness by enhancing communications campus-wide
- Increase satisfaction by providing an easy way to submit & check status of requests.
The End User support unit provides first line support to users. In an event that a user problem cannot be handled at the End User support unit, It is escalated to respective DICTS units for further action. Currently, the user support at unit level is through liaisons with the Unit Network Administrator.
Inquires through the End User Support Unit are logged :
- via the landline phone: 0414-533364
- via the VOIP: 11109
- via email: email@example.com
More about the END USER SUPPORT UNIT is explained in the presentation below..